Saturday, November 1, 2014

Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Goodness

It is getting to that time of year where I crave hot drinks all the time. It just brings on that Christmas-y feeling (even in the hot desert of Arizona). I am a huge fan of chai, so I decided to experiment with my own recipe instead of spending money at a coffee shop. This recipe turned out AMAZING. I have to say, I really did impress myself. All you need is a blender and five simple ingredients: 

❤ Vanilla Chai Tea bag (I use the brand, Bigelow)
❤ 2/3 cup almond milk
❤ 1 tbs cinnamon
❤ 1/2 tbs ground ginger
❤ 1-2 tbs agave (depending on how sweet you like it)

Step 1: Heat up water.
Step 2: Put your Vanilla Chai Tea bag in your water.
Step 3: Pour your tea into the blender.
Step 4: Add the rest of your ingredients into the blender.
Step 5: Mix ingredients.
Step 6: Pour into a mug and garnish with some cinnamon.
Step 7: Enjoy this delicious Christmas in a cup! 

Optional: Pour over ice if you want it cold.

A cup full of benefits:
-Ginger is really good for nausea
-Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar
-Agave is a natural sweetener
-Almond milk is a low calorie, dairy free milk alternative
-Vanilla Chai Tea is full of antioxidants plus it's an anti-inflammatory







No comments:

Post a Comment